1. TO WANT TO DO ST => TO WANT ST TO BE DONE
Ex: The teacher wants us to answer all the questions.
=>The teacher wants all the questions to be answered.
2. TO EXPECT SB TO DO ST => TO EXPECT ST TO BE DONE
Ex: She expected them to finish all the exercises.
=>All the exercises were expected to be finished
3. SB ADVISE/REQUEST/INVITE/BEG/URGE/ORDER/RECOMMEND… TO DO ST
=>SOMEONE +BE+ ADVISED/REQUESTED/INVITED/BEGGED/ URGED/RECOMMENDED…. TO DO ST
Ex: she invited us to come to her party
=> we were invited to come to her party
4. SB AGREE /ARRANGE /DETERMINE /DECIDE /ADVISE/ BEG/ URGE/ ORDER/ RECOMMEND/ ….TO DO ST
=>SB AGREE / ARRANGE /DETERMINE /DECIDE/ ADVISE/BEG/ URGE/ORDER/ RECOMMEND/ THAT ST SHOULD BE DONE.
Ex: he decided to sell the house.
=> he decided that the house should be sold
5. SB INSIST/ PROPOSE/ RECOMMEND/ SUGGEST/…..+ V_ing
=>SB INSIST/ PROPOSE/ RECOMMEND/ SUGGEST THAT ST SHOULD BE DONE.
Ex: they advise giving up smoking.
=> they advise that smoking should be given up.
6. SB NEED TO DO ST
=> ST NEED V-ing/ ST NEED TO BE DONE
Ex: she needs to water the flowers.
=> the flowers need watering/ The flowers need to be watered.
7. SB THINK/ SAY/ REPORT/BELIEVE/ KNOW THAT SOMEONE DO ST/THAT ST + BE+ NOUN/ADJ
=>IT + BE+ THOUGHT/SAID/REPORTED/ BELIEVED/ KNOWN… THAT SOMEONE DO ST
=>ST + BE+ THOUGHT/SAID/REPORTED/ BELIEVED/ KNOWN… TO DO/TO BE + …
Ex: all of us think that she is the most intelligent girl in class.
=>It is thought that she is the most intelligent girl in class.
=>she is thought to be the most intelligent girl in class.
8. SB MAKE/ LET/ SEE SOMEONE DO ST
=>SOMEONE IS MADE/LET/ SEEN TO DO ST
EX: they let him know the truth.
=>He is let to know the truth
9. TO HAVE SB DO ST/ TO GET SB TO DO ST
=>TO HAVE ST DONE
EX: the teacher had his pupils bring all the chairs in.
=>the teacher had all the chair brought in.
10. IT + BE + YOUR DUTY TO DO ST
=>YOU + BE+ SUPPOSED TO DO ST
EX: it is your duty to help him in his study